TVS Shriram Growth Fund
The fund will Target investee companies with the following characteristics:
- Mid-cap companies with revenues of Rs.50 to Rs.250 crores
- Proven business models that require growth equity capital
- Investments in sectors with consumer consumption theme
- Significant minority stake with active participation on the Board
- Investment size of Rs.40 to Rs.60 crores
TSGF will make investments in consumer consumption based growth companies that are at the intersection of high growth sectors driven by India’s macro-trends and a developmental theme.
Sectors with this macro-theme that would be of particular interest include:
- Social infrastructure (for e.g. privatized higher education, health care delivery)
- Physical infrastructure (for e.g. housing)
- Specialty Retail
- Processed foods & Agri Businesses
- Mass consumption information, communication and entertainment
In addition, investment opportunities in classical industrial sector, such as general manufacturing, engineering and value-added engineering services may be considered.